Pie Safe

This was a special order-- pie safe, done in a willow green color over black. I want to thank my very special client, The Butts for tthis order. I am glad you are very happy with it. I can't wait to see the picture with the fine china in it.  God Bless.

7 Comments to Pie Safe:

Martha Butts on Friday, November 15, 2013 4:53 PM
I am making a comment on the "oversized" Pie Safe Glen made for us. It is absolutely beautiful. He is an expert cabinet maker, you tell him what you want, and he makes it for you. My cabinet is now loaded with Vintage Fiesta Ware, and it looks fantastic! Glen will be adding a picture of it filled later. Our thanks to him for having the knowledge to build exactly what we wanted. Martha and Robert Butts

assignment service uk on Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:07 AM
Baking pies are one of my hobbies. I know that some people might think that I am someone's grandmother, however, as a matter of fact, I am currently a college student. I found out that I love baking when I was a kid. I grew up being attached with my mother, so I got most of my hobbies from watching her. Baking pies is something that I learned from her. She always made the best pies in the world.

http://grywam.com/stargames/ on Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:49 PM
Best regards from UK

Bud trimmer on Sunday, February 01, 2015 6:48 AM
Many thanks for sharing most of these helpful information! Expect that you're going to carry on carrying out good post like this. I will be considered one of your own dedicated visitors should you preserve this sort of article! This particular is probably the finest posts I found up to now.

strony internetowe on Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:42 PM
Currently increasingly popular could be the canvas by using branded direction including a more antique canvas clean Besides their part like a good looking style windows also offers secrecy plus well enough floor lamps inside room

assignment help australia on Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:45 AM
Glen I really hope that you add a picture here. The whole effort would look vacant without us knowing what Butts did after completion. I am sure that it fits right into the house.

d on Monday, December 17, 2018 5:00 AM