Hello everyone.  I wanted to share my new custom kitchen island that I recently did for a client.  It has 3 slide through drawers. The top is 1.5 inch thick oak. It measures 48 inches wide and 80 inches in length.  They wanted six saddle stools to match which makes this look an awesome piece of furniture in their kitchen.  The color was done in willow green.  Anyone who likes this please add a comment. Thanks

6 Comments to Kitchen Island:

Furniture Stores in Edmonton on Friday, March 14, 2014 5:49 AM
This type of furniture is a best choice for making our kitchens more attractive.

Glen on Friday, March 14, 2014 9:36 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the comment. it is nice to know that other people like my furniture I have made. It makes it all worth while. I thoroughly enjoy my job and I must say my passion. Thanks again Glen

end of lease cleaning gold coast on Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:57 AM
Kitchen Island nice name for kitchen furniture.. It is very impressive stuff indeed..

profil on Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:07 PM
Check can be described as substantial toughness although porcelain tiles who are in addition resistance against wet condition and easy to make sure you clean tired together with restricted grip, it can be unclear palm, and consequently a greater risk

best essay service on Thursday, July 05, 2018 12:39 AM
Nice to be hearing about new custom kitchen island that I recently did for a client and through drawers for more info. The measures and inches wide for match which makes this look an awesome as well,keep it up.

repliche do on Monday, April 01, 2019 12:59 PM
Nun wird der Vorgang in den meisten F?llen an die jeweiligen n?chsten Stellen gereicht, in der Zwischenzeit werden noch Informationen aus diversen Datenbest?nden ├╝ber beide Parteien eingeholt, abgeglichen und ggf.