Furniture

I have been very busy with special orders.  But now I am working on getting more of my furniture back into the stores.  Here are some of them that I have just recently done. The first one on the left is a TV Console Cabinet with adjustable shelves.  This color is putty over black.

This one is  a 2 door display cabinet done with glass sides.
It has bun feet.  Color: Black

This one is a large pantry cabinet with a drawer at the bottom. This color is done in cream in my coffee over black.

9 Comments to Furniture:

bond cleaners brisbane on Saturday, March 29, 2014 12:55 PM
Pretty nice looking furniture..I hope prices are reasonable as I need new furniture for my home and I will hire your services..

Canadian Made Furniture on Monday, August 04, 2014 3:52 AM
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. These are really nice furnitures.

Fireplaces Camberley on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:41 AM
You can convert your existing wood or gas fireplace to an electric fireplace, simply and easily, by merely setting it in your fireplace and plugging it in to an outlet. They can be used year round, with or without heat.

essay service on Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:39 PM
This is amazing! I wanted to renovate my kitchen, but I don't have any idea what design I want. I think that I will try this design that you post. I know that my husband will also love this. I know that you also love the result of your store. The shelves and the cabinets are simple but beautiful in my eyes. I'm happy that you post the pictures of the cabinets that you ordered. I really like your blog.

shutters london on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:49 AM
Plantation shutters can be purchased at almost every price imaginable. If you're not a professional in the shutter industry, how do you distinguish between high-quality and low-quality products?

south jersey movers on Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:17 AM
Amazing post.Thanks for this information................

marmerschouw on Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:56 PM
Yes mate, couple of good work I saw from here and these all are very nice. By notifying these items I understood your ability and wanna say that whatever you are doing just keep on and will do better in near future for sure. Best of luck:)

profile on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:07 AM
It really should, nonetheless discover a devote often the collection, mirror along with seats, where you could quite simply apparel shoes but furthermore concerning visual appearance : or else you reside in a very place

aly on Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:06 PM