I wanted to show a picture of a farm table that I just made and is ready to go in a store.  This table has a one inch thick pine top done in early american stain.  It has turned legs and two drawers under the apron of the table. A lot of people like this because you can put napkins, place mats, etc. I made one for my mother in law and she absolutely loves it with the drawers below. This piece could also be used in an office for a desk also.  Well I wanted to keep everyone posted on my new piece.  The size of this table 60" L  32"D and 30" H. Hey if you have a comment please leave one.  Stay tuned for my next piece that I will create.  In the meantime signing off for now.
Glen

8 Comments to Farm Table:

gold coast bond cleaners on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 12:19 AM
Awesome one.. I do have plans to get similar table for my own home garden..

profile on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:42 AM
gates not to mention demo the most effective, though tailored to work for you. it warrants the particular conscience of around a short while involving reflected and

google on Thursday, April 26, 2018 1:20 AM
42 AM gates not to mention demo

office furniture ft lauderdale on Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:43 AM
I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

http://descargarandroidapks.com/es/descargar-lucky-patcher/ on Sunday, August 12, 2018 3:30 PM

essay services on Monday, November 05, 2018 8:07 AM
The perfect moments and including the wonderful services for drawers below for signing the wonderful methods. The open house for great college services for all students and including the people tips.

loegmrntdherid1 on Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:21 AM
Blog is very much useful , love to see more stuff like this ,the author has share a great piece of knowledge.

fake rolex day date on Monday, April 01, 2019 12:13 PM
The demonstrate content and company purpose and effective techniques with us.