Console Cabinet

Here is a special order that I recently did for a client.  It is a Console Cabinet with bead board doors and a shelf at the bottom.  The top is done in Early American stain.  This piece can be used  almost anywhere in your home. The measurements are 32" high and 32"wide and 13" deep.  Done in black and it is lightly distressed.  If you would like this for your home please give me a call or email me and I will get back to you. I hope you like it.  Have a great day.
Signing Off
Glen

8 Comments to Console Cabinet:

tomtimoallen1587 on Monday, July 23, 2018 2:50 AM
hgjhgj

what is windows movie maker on Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:35 AM
Sometimes, your RAW SD card might show as unallocated in MiniTool Partition Wizard. In this case, you can try using the Partition Recovery feature to get unallocated space back along with its data. Here, Partition Recovery feature is not available in the Free Edition, so you should purchase an advanced version from the official site. Note: you can skip this step if it doesn't show as unallocated space.

anonymous on Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:01 AM
good

https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/edubirdie-review/ on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 6:45 AM
I thought that radio is out of fashion now but I can see here that it's still very trendy. I find this very classy as I love old things like the radio & the services that claim to have the best essay writer team with them, whom I've been working for for quite some time now

loegmrntdherid1 on Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:22 AM
Great and superb sunset seen from behind a rock with a hole in it. Thanks for sharing the interesting topic.

Agile Training on Thursday, January 03, 2019 2:00 AM
Its interesting gaming portal but has uploaded some urgent assignments for students.Just check this first.Thank you.

Snorkeling on Monday, February 11, 2019 2:41 PM
I am also looking for some great furniture work in my house. Because I am going to build a new house.

essayforme.com review on Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:28 PM
I get always something new and interesting here. Most of the famous and mind blowing post. Honestly speaking this site means a lot for me as I can get anything from it and also gain much happiness through it. It is a lovely site indeed.