This is a serving tray that has a lot of uses more that what it is just for. You can put a candle on it and decorate around it and use it for a center piece as well on your dining room table. The next item I made is a ladder shelf that can be used as an accent piece almost anywhere in your home. Just a few things on it can brighten any room. This next item in the middle is a side table that is one of my makeover's that I did and I must add turned out very well. The next picture is a cubby shelf to use in the kitchen or where ever you prefer to put it.  It adds a nice compliment in your decor. The last one is a four pane window mirror that speaks all alone on its own.  Adds a lot to a room and decor both at the same time.  I hope you like my new items that I have added.  Have a great day and I will keep you posted on more to come.

9 Comments to Home Decor:

Bond cleaner sunshine coast on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:08 AM
Exceptional looking home decor.. You have done huge investment and your hard working is paying..

Interior designers in UAE on Saturday, July 05, 2014 4:19 AM
The career that converts internal space into a new and functionally appropriate location for clients is internal planning. Therefore, developers spearhead or manage these internal major tasks.

Furniture Stores in Edmonton on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:41 AM
I am very pleased to see this article, thank you for sharing this useful tips for home. I hope next time will be better.Inside If you on my homepage can be found more related content.

Edmonton furniture store on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:28 AM
Good post ! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.

strona www on Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:13 PM
I reckon that the root rooms fashion to become pattern in the last instructions like inside the 19th century Soon, but all of us observe that automobile sizing it can be difficult to

Buy Antique gifts online Mumbai India on Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:50 AM
Home Decorating can be stressful and time consuming. The importance of planning cannot be underestimated when it comes to successful and stress free home decorating. Get best home decoration products from curiocult.com.

best asignment help uk on Monday, April 02, 2018 7:54 AM
The next item can be the great and compliment in your prefer to fill the effective chances and next pictures always. The almost and window error speaks the perfect methods always,keep visiting the hummerscountryshoppe blog.

uk replica rolex on Monday, April 01, 2019 5:31 PM
If you are not the water type of person, you can go hiking and enjoy the views of the mountains.

Jual coffee table on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:24 AM
It was a sheer joy to get a chic and stylish Jual coffee table and I have placed it in the dining area of kitchen, much carefully.