Here is a great kitchen work island. It has 4 drawers. The two outside drawers are nice and deep for storage. The two middle drawers are nice for putting napkins, etc. Below it has a slat bottom for laying wine bottles or pots and pans for easy access. The stained top which is 1. 25 inches thick and a decorative molding underneath the top which gives a more vintage look.  The handles are in rustic iron which really sets off this piece. It measures 60"W 22"D and 36"H. This could also be used in a entry way which would make a statement. It is such a beautiful piece.  This can be seen at Rocky RIdge, if interested.

8 Comments to Kitchen Island:

anonymous on Thursday, August 09, 2018 6:17 AM
gddddddddddd

dissertation writers on Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:05 AM
Yeah you deserve appreciation as you shared the personal stuff with the public.It felt very good after reding it.Good Job,I hope your next blog would be uploaded in couple of days.

spousal support reno nv on Sunday, September 09, 2018 3:08 PM
A picture speaks a thousand words and this picture is doing same. I would like to share it on some spousal support reno nv forum for public review. Thanks for the post.

Diving in Baja California on Friday, September 21, 2018 10:36 AM
Amanda, I'm such a fan of yours! You have such an amazing family and you're running a fabulous blog here. And thanks for introducing Foodstirs to us. I'll be sure to check it out :)

ILLUMINAZIONE ESTERNA LED on Monday, December 10, 2018 8:53 AM
This is very valuable information but yes I also agree I am also not satisfied with this level of .You should learn some writing tips online.

Anonymous on Monday, December 17, 2018 3:34 AM
Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it’s my first visit. Chronic Headache Causes

replica breitling watches uk on Monday, April 01, 2019 4:23 PM
In this situation you can trust our beat wet cat food.

seo company in lahore on Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:08 AM
I am looking for some expert SEO company in lahore, can anyone support me in finding the best support. if anyone have any help kindly share below. thanks in advance.