Corner Cabinet

I got a corner cabinet in a new color called Lyndhurst Stone over black. It measures 72"H 32"W and 15"D. This piece has two shelves behind each door plus an additional small drawer which adds a unique feature to the cabinet.
On the right hand side I have a 44" round pedestal table. This particular one I wanted to show and share with you and it sold within four days, which I am very happy about. Thanks for reading my blog. Any comments are always welcome. Have a good day. Glen

6 Comments to Corner Cabinet:

zxcz on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:08 AM
zxczxc

career boosters on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:14 AM
Wow! That cabinet that you posted is so awesome. My father had one cabinet like that before we left Utah and moved into California. It was so precious, but we had to leave it to my aunt's house because it was too heavy to carry and besides, we are not even using it so might as well give it to someone who is going to use it and take care of it. By the way, thank you for letting me post a comment and for hearing my thoughts about your post. It was really nice seeing your post. Keep up the great work.

essay writing on Sunday, October 21, 2018 7:59 AM
I am very happy to find the interesting college methods and developing the writing essay methods with us. This blog always making and educational observations for technical initiative observations.

loegmrntdherid1 on Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:21 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

replique gucci on Monday, April 01, 2019 12:34 PM
I have a 2003 dodge heavy 3/4 ton laramie H.O.

Rustic bookcase on Sunday, April 07, 2019 9:30 AM
I have order the perfectly designed bookshelves for my home office, as it will help me to keep the necessary files and folders categorically.