Farm Table w/chairs

I am in a season of Farm Tables. They are selling really good for me, I just recently put a new one at Rocky Ridge Collectables. This one that I am showing has 3" legs and measures 64" L 32"D 30"H. The table also has two drawers. I also have a bench to go with it. The bench measures 46"L  14"D and 18"H plus is has a bottom shelf.The chairs are called arrow back chairs. The whole piece is done in cream in my coffee over black. The top of the table is 1" thick and stained in Early American. This piece is ready to go into your home. Check it out if you get to Rocky Ridge with some of my other pieces that are in the store.

6 Comments to Farm Table w/chairs:

miter saw stand on Saturday, August 08, 2015 2:11 AM
Seems like this will fit really good in my house. I tried making one like this in last year and that almost perfect. Later I sold that to my friend and now thinking of getting one.

roy on Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:28 AM

office furniture ft lauderdale on Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:20 AM
Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post really a great efforts. I am really happy to see your blog.

anonymus on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:58 AM
nice post

best essay uk on Thursday, September 06, 2018 12:09 PM
Collecting the way for more cream in coffee, the great services about healthy foods always, thanks to hummerscountryshoppe blog. The measures and updating the selling pieces for great designed tables.

hildan on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 7:21 AM
link 5 distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c undangan pernikahan kalender Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja