This is just to show of some of my special orders for clients. The piece on the left is a 2 glass doors and glass sides with bun feet. The wall unit above it is ideal for those accessories with two shelves and three drawers. The center piece is TV Cabinet with a hutch top. It can hold a 42 inch TV. The last item for my client they already had the book cases, what I did I added the bridge to give more architectural look for them. The Cabinet is a 65" wide for the TV.

13 Comments to Special Orders:

mypaperwriter on Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:54 AM
Good effort. The post is decent both in terms of its content and outlook. It is sufficiently attractive and I am glad that the writer doesn't overdo anything.

decorating in reno on Monday, June 11, 2018 6:21 AM
Oh this is so beautiful craft and I appreciate your great artistic skills.I think if you share this post with content for decorating in reno of people, you can get massive response.

Sea of Cortez on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:52 AM
Wao I am sure you clients would be extremely happy with your great creative Sea of Cortez.I am so poor at this all but I have sense to recognize art.Good effort.

xbox codes on Thursday, July 19, 2018 11:56 PM
Thanks you for sharing such an amazing site

https://bucksgenerator.livejournal.com/ on Monday, December 10, 2018 6:30 AM
most informative post thanks for sharing

xbox codes on Monday, December 17, 2018 12:28 PM
very interesting article. thanks for this

get bingo bash free chips & bonuses on Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:24 PM
unlimited free bingo bash chips

musically fans free clip on Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:25 PM
music is part of everyday life. getting some apps is just a plus.

skinhub gift card codes generator on Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:26 PM
have you ever wanted to play skinhub and didnt succeed because you had no coins and resources? use this generator for unlimited resources of skinhub today.

free psn card codes that work no human on Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:27 PM
playstation network for 2019 is going to be great once again.

wsop free chips codes on Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:28 PM
i have always enjoyed world series of poker using this generator for chips.

http://freexboxgiftcards.club/ on Saturday, February 16, 2019 3:36 AM
if you are searching for a real website to obtain free xbox gift cards, then visit the site above.

what is keto diet on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:49 AM
Targeted ketogenic diet (TKD): with this diet you can add carbohydrates around workouts.