I Just set up a really neat piece of furniture at Rocky Ridge. This one is done in the color cream in my coffee over black with a lightly distressed finish. The base cabinet is a 2 door double panel with a four center drawers for extra utensils or whatever you may want to put in them, It also sets off the piece as well. This Cabinet measures 63"W  18"D and 36"H. The Hutch top has a 2 door with 4 pane glass and it measures 64"W  14"D and 42"H. I did this one with adjustable shelves in both the base cabinet and the hutch top.  I am showing a picture of the base cabinet that you could use as a buffet or even maybe a kitchen island.

10 Comments to Welsh Cabinet:

help on Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:40 AM
Interested to know more about this type of special order

essay review service on Thursday, June 07, 2018 5:03 AM
Hummers Country shop providing the best quality types of furniture at a reasonable price to the customers. Contact them for your home furniture and make your home more beautiful and attractive. I really like the pictures of the samples shown on this blog.

tiggysribticklers on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:53 AM
custom pie safe is the better choice now a day because it become more comfortable for you and you can easily handle it. Get a brand company for this work.

www: https://www.ukwritingexperts.co.uk on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:06 AM
giving the best quality kinds of furniture at a sensible cost to the clients. Get in touch with them for your home furnishings and make your home increasingly excellent and appealing. I extremely like the photos of the examples appeared on this blog.

best dissertation review on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 1:19 PM
This piece of furniture is suitable for a cottage- or country-style home kitchen. I love that it can function as a kitchen island or a buffet with the addition of a hutch top. I also browsed through your other products and I must say you make beautiful handcrafted furniture. In the time of IKEA, I believe there is still an important place for handmade furniture. Yes, IKEA furniture is cheaper but furniture made from good quality wood and by talented artisans is a good investment. They will last long and if for a time they become outdated, it is easy enough to make small modifications to keep them updated. I'd rather spend more for good quality furniture than store-bought furniture that looked very fragile to last for a long time.

hildan on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 7:05 AM
ling12 undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Toko Plat Bordes Toko Plat Bordes Pabrik bondek Pabrik besi unp undangan pernikahan cantik Distributor Besi Hollow Jual Besi Hollow Baja Toko besi hollow Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat Bordes Agen Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Pabrik besi siku undangan pernikahan simple Distributor Wiremesh Harga Besi Hollow Baja Agen besi hollow Distributor besi beton ais Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik besi siku Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan mewah Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi beton Distributor Wiremesh Besi Distributor Wiremesh Besi Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Pabrik besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cute Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Distributor Besi Beton Distributor pipa besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Plat besi Pabrik besi cnp undangan pernikahan biru Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Supplier Besi Beton Harga pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Wiremesh Besi Jual Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi h beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Distributor Besi Wf Agen Besi Beton Jual pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Wiremesh Besi Supplier Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi wf

dissertation writer uk on Friday, March 08, 2019 5:39 AM
Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone dissertation writer uk

insta stalker on Monday, September 09, 2019 5:29 AM
I like to every one of the material, I need to mention that i preferred, That i would really like more details pertaining to the, given that it is most terrific., Thank you so much related to showing

192.168.l.l on Wednesday, October 02, 2019 5:10 AM
Love the design of the cabinet!

petterson on Thursday, October 03, 2019 11:57 PM
Hi, I appreciate your efforts and This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this cheap dissertation writing service