Special Order Cabinet

Hi Everyone, I just finished up a large kitchen cabinet for a client. The color that was chosen is called Fairmont Penthouse Garnet over a stained base. I lightly distressed it to the client's request. It measures 42"W 80"H and 22 1/2 Deep. There are three adjustable shelves in the top left side door and one in the right side top. The opening the client wanted is for a microwave. Behind the glass doors is one adjustable shelf. The bottom of the cabinet has two drawers for easy storage. This cabinet is one solid piece. It turned out really good and the client was very happy. I hope you all enjoy my post.

10 Comments to Special Order Cabinet:

MCX HNI Tips on Monday, January 09, 2017 3:13 AM
I like the way you tied all the details

Stock Future Calls on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:31 AM
Interested to know more about this type of special order

Stock Cash Premium on Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:42 AM
A unique article I found here about order

Accounting Software Development on Friday, April 14, 2017 9:19 AM
Thanks for the post.

assignment on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 3:59 AM
This hummerscountryshoppe blog has been giving us color that was chosen is called fairmont penthouse garnet over a stained. Improving great topics opening the client wanted is for a microwave.

roblox hack on Friday, June 29, 2018 1:49 AM
Hey friends if you want to hack roblox then must try my link its best way to hack roblox

$1 domain on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 1:19 AM
Amazed Post! I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article! I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone. Thanks for your post!

$1 WordPres on Saturday, November 24, 2018 5:14 PM
I have expressed a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

hildan on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 7:04 AM
link 11 Distributor besi unp baja Distributor besi unp baja Jual besi wf harga besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Atap Spandek harga besi beton gunung garuda Harga besi unp baja Harga besi unp baja Jual wiremesh harga besi unp undangan pernikahan casual Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Supplier Bondek Cor Harga Atap Spandek harga besi beton delcoprima Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp harga besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Harga Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Agen Bondek Cor Jual Atap Spandek harga besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi unp baja Jual besi cnp harga Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan chinese Harga Besi Wf Toko Bondek Cor Supplier Atap Spandek harga besi beton bjku Toko besi unp baja Toko besi unp baja Jual besi hollow harga besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi H beam Jual Bondek Cor Toko Atap Spandek harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi unp baja Agen besi unp baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos harga besi cnp undangan pernikahan klub bola Harga Besi Beton Harga Bondek Cor Agen Atap Spandek harga besi beton ais Pabrik besi unp baja Pabrik besi unp baja ironsteelcenter.com www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan ada foto www.sentrabesibaja.com Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Atap Spandek harga besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Harga besi siku baja Harga besi siku baja Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Agen bondek undangan pernikahan unik Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Harga besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton delcoprima Jual besi siku baja Jual besi siku baja Agen Plat besi Agen wiremesh undangan pernikahan ada foto Supplier Bondek Cor Agen Pipa Besi baja Jual besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs

sims 4 cheats on Monday, July 01, 2019 1:56 AM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I get to you a new game. This is hot games in the year. Click link to visit site.