I just set up another farm table. This one measures 72" W  34" D and 30"H. It has two drawers which is good for extra storage while in the kitchen. It has 4" turned legs which seems to be what some of my clients want. That more chunky look. This piece is done in black then lightly distressed. The top is 1 1/4 inch thick with a distressed finish in Early American stain. The other table on the right is 52"W 32"D and 30"H and these legs are 3" turned. Done in black with an Early American stain on top. I hope you like them.

10 Comments to Farm Table:

college writing essay on Saturday, August 05, 2017 2:22 AM
High-quality blog access. I need to mention this is one of the amazing posts that i have perused in all my lifestyles. Everything right here is surely exceptional. I couldn't have requested a hugely stepped forward publish than this. . i am able to bookmark your net website online and advocate to all my buddies

custom essay writing on Monday, April 30, 2018 6:08 AM
What a handy man! This table is amazing. Making this kind of table takes a lot of patience and skills. I guess you are really in love with your craft to be able to finish this kind of wood works. The admiration that I have for people like you is so high. Because, I, also dreaming to have that kind of skills like yours. However, I am not that fortunate to be blessed with that kind of talent. I am more than happy to see this kind of an exceptional talent.

replica rolex watches on Friday, July 13, 2018 2:02 AM
A few hundred quid will buy you a great watch in it's own right without having to resort to buying a fake.replica rolex watches Certain Seiko watches or small brands such as Smiths or Precista from Timefactors have huge following and rightly so.best watches uk They have great, durable mechanical movements and will serve for many years.

http://www.freeup-link.com/ on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:31 AM
Nice furniture you've got in there. Do you have a showroom?

Tom C on Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:30 AM
I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and favored to mention that I’ve truely loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

loegmrntdherid1 on Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:21 AM
You made some first rate points there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most people will go together with with your website.

897978 on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:18 AM
798

hildan on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 7:00 AM
ini ke 20 Supplier plat besi hitam Toko besi wf Toko besi wf Toko stainless steel Agen besi cnp undangan pernikahan akrilik Supplier Wiremesh Jual Plat Kapal Besi baja Toko plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen besi wf Agen besi wf Toko atap spandek www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Harga Plat Kapal Besi baja Agen plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton sii Pabrik besi wf Pabrik besi wf Toko baja ringan Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan online Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Pabrik Plat Kapal Besi baja Pabrik plat besi hitam Pabrik besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor besi hollow Distributor besi hollow Toko bondek Toko bondek undangan pernikahan modern Supplier Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Distributor Wiremesh Besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton perwira Harga besi hollow Harga besi hollow Toko Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko wiremesh undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Supplier Besi Wf Supplier Wiremesh Besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton PAS Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Pabrik Welded Beam Pabrik Welded Beam Jual atap spandek

Burberry Prorsu on Friday, January 18, 2019 5:35 AM
It was definitely a great topic to read about. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. If you want to learn more about commercial real estate, search for Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Google.

psn redeem codes on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:05 AM
Welcome to Free the V-Bucks, comprehensive guide to all ways to earn V-Bucks at Fortnite. Unfortunately, there are currently very few ways to win free V-Bucks while playing Battle Royale.